Hello and best wishes for the month of May. This is my brunch. I used one egg for this omelette because (excuse me) I needed room for the cocktail.
Easy cheesy, omelette pizza:
- Sautée plum tomatoes with sausages and garlic.
- Cook an omelette on one side, flip it.
- Top the cooked side with the tomatoes and sausage.
- Top that with shredded Gouda cheese.
- Reduce heat and cover skillet until the cheese melts.
- Photograph right away.
- Eat omelette while it is hot.
The cooking time is short. If you’ve made an omelette pizza before, I’d love to hear from you.
What’s in this?
One egg; sausages – diced; plum tomatoes – halved (green, orange, purple); black olives – sliced; finely shredded Gouda cheese; garlic – grated; rock salt (a little); butter/sesame seed oil.
Thank you for viewing.